Friday, October 17, 2008

Smooth Rough Stride

This is a hijrah from "Conteng". And my new blog named "Smooth Rough Stride".
Why did I move from Conteng to here?
Alhamdulillah, all praises be to Allah. Lord of The Magnificent Throne, Lord of the Universe. The One whose my life & death in His hand.

1. As a paradigm shift.
2. Allah creates human life to be stage-by-stage. Conteng was mostly about during my studentlife. I will still make Conteng open for public, if there is any articles in the archives found beneficial.
3. Smooth Rough Stride - referring to Surah Al Insyirah, there are always interchangeable difficulty and comfy provided by Allah throughout this life. Hence, I would like to share not only the happy-being of my life, but also the rough stride of it.
4. Every entry would mark a milestone of my life. As our memory capacity limits, I believe in to safe-keep in the "sky" (imagine data packets being transferred across the air).
5. Experience is a tough teacher. She gives us the test first, then only the lesson :-) So I would like to record every engagement with this "tough teacher"

No comments: